I switched with a Mistress in the '90s BEFORE I ever heard of the word "switching" or being a "switch."

It happened during role play. Before the scene she was lightly tied to a chair by me. I left the room, came back and played "Tarzan" untying and swooping her up in my arms quietly as I saved her. By the middle of the scene she was seducing her hero and accuses him of being a "Peeping Tarzan" of the jungle, and worse, threatening to out him. By the end he became "the Sub of the Jungle." LOL! Age, I think, had something to do with it. I was in my mid 40s and she was in her late 20s. She was not an experienced hard core domina, more of a role play/fetish player. That I was recommended by the head Mistress, we hit it off immediately and did several sessions over the years, of course, were all vital factors.

By a decade or more ago, when sessioning with female bodybuilders who are into fetish and dominant, switching and changing roles naturally occurred a couple of times with when doing a similar role play and our personalities clicked.

In all of these cases laughter and great post-session conversations occurred. Yes... I've been lucky.