The Parthenon is now officially closed and is in dismantling mode, which is taking a whole team of people to do. All of the major equipment is going to new homes but a lot of the toys, pictures and other things are going into storage while Mistress Ariana decides what she wishes to do next.

In what would seem like a bizarre twist, I am actually here helping with everything but the explanation may give the touring Dommes on the board hope. Nemy, of Latex Nemesis fame, is building what should be a world class 3000+ sq ft dungeon in Detroit that will obviously follow in The Rubber Studio tradition (although like the Parthenon, it will service almost all interests) and have a specific focus on providing a unique and amazing experience for the Dommes that visit.

Some of the Parthenon equipment that will be moving to this new dungeon includes, but is not limited to, the legendary Challenger rig from the red room; the gold suspension rig from the corner of the penny room; the classic birthing chair; the bondage bed/cage from the red room; Ariana's throne (which I already got in trouble for sitting in when tattletale Nemy snapped a photo and texted it to Mistress Ariana); and enough other smaller stuff to help fill a 26 ft U-haul truck (along with other incredibly unique equipment we are picking up from other Dommes on the way back to Detroit).

Some Dommes have been stopping by each day to clean out their lockers and pick up things that Mistress Ariana has set aside for them, so even though there are bouts of melancholy there is also lots of storytelling and reminiscing, so the mood is generally upbeat and forward looking.

I do know from personal conversations that Mistress Ariana is going to miss all the amazing Dommes and subs who have visited over the years as well as the insane parties. I know Nemy is designing the new dungeon in Detroit to support a lot of the same things with the addition of pre-designed shooting facilities and special events to support the creation of C4S/OF/AVN Stars content as well as a professional mat to support wrestling sessions, a special sissy room and eventually a "wet room" for the craziest hardsports... But the best news is that Mistress Ariana does plan to visit on a regular basis once it is open.

Anyways, I know I rambled (as always) but thought people here would be interested in what is happening right now and some of the future plans with the legendary pieces of The Parthenon