I served Goddess Vegas, from the city of the same name, for five years and kept in touch two or three years after she retired. We would see each other two, three times a year. She discretely found out about my likes and limits, would go over what role play we might perform... but she provided no details. "Anticipation is the key." That was her mantra and, as always, she was correct.

She would tour to the East Coast maybe once a year and I traveled to Vegas or the West Coast twice a year, so whenever we got our dates scheduled the anticipation began. We would email, she would indulge me with couple of phone calls... just writing about it I can remember the deep, deep subspace she took me to.

So the sessions began with the scheduling all the way through to after the session. Once when she was in my city I blew my budget and did a session with her very early the next morning after one the previous afternoon. I couldn't get enough. Sometimes I'd call leaving my Vegas hotel or when I got home to thank her... and she'd say goodbye saying, "You have my permission." Hell of a high and subspace. Those were the days.