Cool question.

For me. It was always as soon as i scheduled

I always liked to schedule about a week out and then start thinking and planning for it. The anticipation was almost as good as the session. My sessions also now include some sort of social time normally a nice dinner and that just built the anticipation. For the last few years I've generally just sessioned with dominas i know so it was fun to exchange a few texts leading up to it and start to get into the right head space.

For a while i would schedule my next session as soon as i was done with my last. Post session chat. It could be a month out. But just putting it on the books was exciting and in kind of a strange way made me feel accepted. Like im good enough and fun enough as a sub that she wants to schedule me for the future.

Now its a little different. I haven't done a live session in 2020. But ive been doing online domination and i cant believe how much ive fallen for it. Its a long term pro domme relationship and the part i really enjoy is we can session virtually at a moment notice. Its brought femdom into my house which at first i was uncomfortable with but now it makes it feel all the more real.