I posted the Avalon post over at Max Fisch and then commented on the Parthenon post over there. I'm here too, but not as active. This board I always saw as an offshoot/copycat board that sprung up when it seemed that Max Fisch would go under. When it didn't, I think some people stayed there. I know there are some people who are over here who aren't at Max Fisch, but it never felt that this board build up much of a head of steam on its own.

I actually assumed you, Komodo, were the same person as Comodus, who posted this news at Max Fisch.

As for NY, I don't think there's much that you wouldn't know about in terms of public-facing places. There's Pandora's, Donatella Den and, if it's still operating, Fetish Fortress. They are all houses. I don't think there's another large, active collective/space for independents like Parthenon. It was unique in that way. There are some people who have smaller play spaces and maybe they share or rent them out. I don't know. But of the ones who are public about it, Mistress Troy Orleans has a space, as does Mistress Troy. And there is the La Maison du Rouge space of Lucy Sweetkill and Dia Dynasty. Mistress Natalie has a space. I think there are probably a few others that are more private/below-the-radar. One of them, which apparently is now closed, I visited earlier this year. I was surprised to learn of it as it was the private space of a domme who had been mostly retired, I thought.