Thank you! I value your opinion as I've always appreciated what I read from you on these forums, it's so nice for me to get that elaborated feedback and compliments from you. I started writing only two years ago and I realize that it really suits me.

You're right, English is not first my first language. I write everything in French to keep my spontaneity and intuition with words, then translate it into English and publish both versions on my blog. It's always a bit frustrating as my French phrasing and vocabulary always are a bit more subtle than what I can do in English. I guess it's good enough as long as I'm able to pass on the emotion.

I think just like you that age can play a role in the need of social acceptance, so as the previous professional life (you were probably connecting both factors). Maybe a person who has had a regular job with a quite high social recognition in the past won't feel they had anything to prove to themselves and others anymore, thus more freely accept their new atypical position in society.

I agree with you also on the significant other part. A pro Domme most certainly is a great woman to be in couple with for an equally valuable partner, and not for her looks nor her leather pants, but because that life choice on the long term most of the time implies a way above-average emotional intelligence and self-reflection, which are to me key qualities in any relationship.
Though, I also know Dommes who make the choice to live alone and are quite happy about their life. So I guess there's no generalization that can be made when it comes to people's situation, as nobody has the same personal needs than any other person, regardless of their job. Though, it's clear that this particular job is way more demanding than the average! You only know better than me that it requires any form of support.

I know I'll come visit the US at some point in my life, but probably not in the coming years, and I'm only 26 so that could take a while ahah! I still have so much different cultures to discover in Europe. I am really flattered, and please know that the interest clearly is mutual.

Edited by BDSAIME (11/27/20 09:44 AM)