Originally Posted By ztrade
The other question you might ask is why is she consenting to see you! Many dommes have the money they need and other applicants and they can pick and choose whom they will see.

For many of them, if you are not meeting her needs in some way, you will not be able to see her again, or, not be able to see her for the first time.

Again you have a distorted perception of frequency in pro femdom. A small fraction of dommes have all the money they need and that fraction has gotten smaller in the last 8 months.

It has occurred to me that you and the OP are antipodal (it should be noted that he fired a very passive aggressive Parthian shot then disappeared) He was deeply upset at his mistress apparently not meeting his interests when I am pretty sure that she was trying to find a mutually satisfying intersection. You OTOH constantly fantasize about supersadistic dommes whose interests are innately antithetical to those of her client (yes, I just used a word I am sure you hate)

BDSAIME posted a very good essay by a former domme that touches on these topics. I highly recommend you read it.