I'm not going to click it again and give it anymore validity, so here's my take:

There is a "rumor" that a someone, who knows who it is as it's not mentioned, is shopping a story to media outlets. This is confirmed by some random guy (I didn't click on the link but I how is he in the know other than being in the adult industry?) who says he knows this person. How did this come about? I don't know. I imagine this guy trying to have something interesting to say in a bar and brings up this story.

You can say the same against me, as I am speculating. The difference is I am not presenting any of this as a fact in a "journalistic" article.

There are no facts, not even talking to the person, if she exists, just reporting on someone who thinks they can make up a story for cash and 15 minutes of fame. Sure it can be true (We see people from all walks of life, and most of us take confidentiality seriously), but this article is garbage.

IF, and I do mean if, there are times and details from a credible source in multiple, reliable news outlets, then I would be more disgusted with the domme breaking confidentiality. In this time of questionable journalism and "studies that say" sponsored by interest groups, always look at these things with cynicism.