I recently made another trip to The Gates. It's a well-established house of domination in a safe neighborhood near the Oakland/Emeryville border. It's been struggling like many businesses so I've been trying to support it and the dommes working there.
I'd been wanting to see Angel for awhile and I'm glad I finally did.
Angel was responsive to emails and we agreed to set up a full toilet session. She even tweeted about it in advance, helping to build anticipation.
When I arrived, the towering (well over 6 feet in heels!) and stunning Angel opened the door. We exchanged looks and both knew that we were in for a fun time. Angel has what I'd describe as a Gothic look to her, she's a unique beauty. I appreciate the Covid screening and temperature check they do at The Gates and after that we are off to one of the many playrooms.
Angel brought great energy to our session and I felt great chemistry with her. I'm sure her other clients feel the same way, a sign of a great domme. She sexily teased me with some worship and spanking and then it was time for the main event.
Angel delivered and then some and had no problem and in fact enjoyed enforcing what we had agreed to for full toilet. I had a great time and look forward to my next visit.
https://www.thegatessm.com/angel