sure, that is fine.

I was quoting from a post of an experienced and world traveling domme who says it happens sometimes, but even she only suggests that crying MAY be a part of breaking a sub and that her idea of the sub breaking is giving up or changing his limits.

Some guys or even gals MAY cry OR they MAY beg when they feel trapped in something they do not want, or when they have asked a domme to stop and the domme has not stopped!

If I go to google and type in "whipping to tears," there are videos, but of course, it is not always clear if it is the pain only or the fact of being trapped or the domme not stopping when requested.

There are vids in which a gal has been wearing eye shadow or mascara or whatever that is. And, during a vid of a whipping or caning, the eye shadow or mascara goes with the tears down the side of the face to the chin. So . . . no matter what other things you think are the cause, some people surely do cry some while being whipped or caned and I think they are not faking it.

Of course, some of the people in some vids have had less experience or fortitude than you or I . . .

If the eye shadow or mascara is on the woman's chin, then, what do you think happened?

And, yes, sure, different people cry about different things. I myself have cried about some things that I would not have cried about a few months earlier or a few months later!

I was raised in a religion in which crying about some things is considered normal, reasonable and at times expected, but in the absence of the cultural teaching, a person might cry less about the same things.

Some cry when a parent or son or wife or husband die and some do not, even though outwardly the conditions seem the same.

I had a tooth extracted and was in great pain for several hours afterwards. It lasted several hours and at first I tried to manage without getting a pain killer.

I was in terrible pain and the pain was as bad or worse than my sessions with a domme.

I was in strong pain and I tried to get through it and then finally I went and got a pain killer. All without tears but in a lot of torment.

Crying can be from guilt or shame or a form of pleading to a person to stop, obviously, and these things are not always a matter of conscious control!

Edited by ztrade (11/20/20 12:22 PM)