I don’t know if it constitutes “broken” but having done a lot of ballbusting sessions over the years, I know in some of my best sessions I’ve certainly felt like the Domme broke me. In some sessions, I just kind of want the pain to stop and feel kind of done with the whole thing. Those are definitely not the best sessions but they happen. In others though, it’s kind of like just total submission to the pain and the Domme, almost a complete loss of self. I had this in my last session a couple weeks ago.It was a double Domme session which after some light cbt progressed to pretty intense kicking. It ended with one holding my arms and forcing my legs apart while the other kicked me and then let me drop to the ground where I laid just a total broken mess. At that point i would have consented to pretty much anything, with no limits. I have found it challenging to “put myself back together again” after it. It was very intense, and even after a couple weeks, I’m still processing a bit. It’s led me to decide to take a break from sessioning at least for a couple months, in part given the intensity of the experience. That said, I fully expect I’ll be “back on the horse” next year, seeking that same feeling!