My feeling is that people have been locked away with their own thoughts, and secret desires are bubbling to the surface. Without the usual distractions of sports, parties, etc. more people are acting on there fantasies. (During the worst of the lock downs in late spring and early summer, I had a ton of really young guys wanting to explore BDSM for the first time.) Cross dressers are habitually "closet" dwellers and maybe they feel the cover of the virus gives them impetus to finally make it happen.

The flaw in that logic is that I have seen young, single guys that have no reason to hide as well as long term cross dressers that have purged and come back to their kink - and everything in between.

I have a long time sissy client that I spoke with about this. He is a scientist and approached the subject from a scientist's mind. He brought up a study on the effects of overpopulation and "aberrant" behavior. Evidently there were male rates labeled "the beautiful ones" that withdrew and groomed constantly. It was a fascinating discussion, for sure.

More about the study:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn