Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Do you think that those interested in more intense needle play than you are couldn't or wouldn't be a fit for a session more on your level? Also, it is curious that there has been a shift away from these type of activities. It has never been my thing. But, in my day as an active session dom, it was quite common. Why do you think there was a shift away from needle play?

Good question to ask. To be honest, I based my decision on any scene photos I could find of them. Without naming who I opted not to really pursue the needle play with in the Washington DC area but her images of needle play in certain areas just didn't agree with me. I have certain areas that I try to keep virgin from play due to medical reasons since I have to use those areas for insulin infusion but also at the same time, those other areas didn't appeal to me since they are unfortunately too sensitive for needle play. I've tried them in the past and unfortunately the pain level was not something I was really comfortable with. I feel needle play has shifted for me due it being more on the backburner of types of play I'm more interested in doing due to lack of play partners. I went from seeing one mistress exclusively up until 3 years ago and basically jumped around till I started to see a specific one in the area. After discussing the situation with the mistress I used to see to determine if she thought the one I'm seeing now was a good fit for what I liked in terms of play. I'm actually hoping to broaden my interests more with her in the near future since I don't have to deal with a 2.5 hour drive to see someone now but obviously would still make the drive to see the ones I also saw in other cities rather than cease any interaction with them.