Mistress, I wouldn't say shift. I'd say evolve. I had my first session in college during Watergate... so I'm up there in age. Not really active anymore. As a horny young man I wanted to meet beautiful, exotic women... and wasn't dating. Desperate, I found Screw magazine, saw the BDSM ads, got excited and said to myself, "Hey, if I have to get spanked to worship a gorgeous woman, so be it." Being almost naked in front of a half naked gorgeous (and back then usually older) woman, was intoxicating. I did things I never thought I'd be turned on by, and eventually began to request those things again and again, especially with Dominas I saw repeatedly.

Worshiping high heels (I quickly stopped that and moved to nude feet and toes), worshiping legs, thighs, being tied up on a cross, light bondage, getting slapped, spanked, pinched, eventually butt plugs (but never strap-ons), orally worshiping strap-ons, sessioning with female bodybuilders as muscular as me and being dominated (I'm big guy and most times in shape and they were so strong), scissoring, even GS in some forms, sessioning with TS (once fooled/one by choice), shaving a Domina's intimate area (once), being a bath slave and masseur, play in public areas (parking lots, hotel stairways, city piers)... all enormous turn-ons with the right ladies. Years ago never thought I'd do all that.

I've written this before, I've been lucky. All were real pros, and if they got to know me knew how much to stretch my boundaries without breaking them. THAT is an art. As I look back there have been two constants: I love being a male exhibitionist... for one Mistress at a time; and I love beautiful, imaginative and intelligent women. And not necessarily in that order.