Mistress Ayn,
Thank you for this post. I experienced passing out during session just last week (late October) . My Mistress and second mistress in the room handled it safely and took wonderful care of me. For this I am blessed. I was standing, attached to the cross, one mistress chaining and roping me to the cross. The other Mistress spanking,paddling my ass. I felt myself enter my sub space (which is my goal) started to feel hot as hell, mumbled about being hot and next thing I remember is being held by mistress and cool down by the other. So sweet and caring . Not sure what caused it but we took a break and than pushed on with the session. Got checked by Dr later in day. All clear and ok. I value the care both took in making sure I was ok. Neither of them panicked (from what I can tell ) and i will never forget how well it was handled. Strange thing I am a super mental sub. It’s about getting my mind you can have my body but dominant my mind and that’s what I seek. Break my walls down I must say. My last memory before passing out was wonderful I have never felt so close to what I seek. That might be trouble but I see it as a break through Thanks for listening