i wouldn't try to put my domme into different categories. She offers a wide spectrum of activities - and as there is for years no prior communication about how the session will be, it's all up to her what she will do to me. It's a kind of flow we're getting into as the session progress. My reaction shows her my 'fun' and confirms or let her (maybe) change her plans.

She only does things to me she's into by respecting my limit (traces). Of course, she will do certain activities to keep me interessted - but it really got quite intense over the years.
Now, i am nearly an expert for foot worship/massage. But also received some very harsh cbt torture by electrics. Lately, she gives me increasing pain by a ballbusting or an extended whipping / interrogation scene. But she also offers me very intimate moments by giving nude facesitting or let me help her shower after the session.

And after the session, i help her cleaning up, sorting the gear and put it into her bags. Then, we have a very nice talk about nearly everything like family, personal problems, vacancies, future plans etc by finishing thr bottle of sparkling wine we consumed during the session. Than i help her sorting her gear and carry her bags to her car.

If only those horrific covid times would come to an end - i do miss her so much!