Yeah, definitely. I would never session with someone coughing. There was a domme whi I had a great session with when she traveled to Florida and I lived nearby. Saw her a few years later in Chicago where she was based and the day of, I get to the address she gave, it's a decent looking apartment in a not spectacular area, but upon calling for the exact address at the appointed time, no answer. Waited, no answer after waiting. I begin leaving. Finally get a call like she just woke up and got the address for an across the street slum. I get inside and she's wearing sunglasses, marks on arms, lost alot of weight in an unhealthy way and the place is trashed. I run out. That's my proper precaution.

My belief is that if a woman is dominant, she would not be susceptible to a virus and therefore it would be insulting of me to ask her to wear a mask. And I wouldn't want her to anyways and I think it would be wrong of me to assume she would conduct a session if even a part of her thought she might have a minor virus.