What I prefer most is a lifestyle domme for ultimate privacy.

I was late teens and this woman was mid/late 30s had a detached house in semi-rural county. She was well-built, gym go-ers have extra libido and bit taller (her nose touches top of my forehead while both standing). Having bondage sex with my wrists and ankles was a weekly occurrence. I remember thinking, "if she bends the wrong way, my cock is toast and she know it" she threatens with a slight bend to get her way, or she reaches for my balls for a 2 handed squeeze.

Light ballbusting turns me on, I climax easily. Hard ballbusting reduces my eagerness, slowing the pace. She was in full control. Punching, squeezing, twisting. I fondly cherished her calves over my chest and shoulders, and her feet against my head, keeping my body against the floor as her fists punches down into my balls. Or when she twists and squeeze while striding her hips up and down my penis, like an operator controlling the erection. This was during an hour long marathon sex, my balls were twice or triple the size in 1 or 2 days. Testicles were one of her biggest turn on, we were a perfect sexual match, but our age difference and her desire to have kids was not compatible with me. I could feel her resentment of not wanting to have kid with her, as she increased the ballbusting intensity and slammed my balls a few times too hard. I might had cum over 400 times inside her vagina over 2 years. Not something you find in events.

Edited by ryancbtbb (10/30/20 02:34 PM)