I have to say I'm not sure this is a very informative categorization. Seems to me these list are just about different interest/offerings. Such things can be affected by experience/training/comfort levels.

I think a more interesting way to categorize Dommes (not just ProDommes) is domination style/philosophy. This can be broken up in several ways. For example is she a female supremacist that believes all women are superior to men, or is her dominance not necessarily based on gender?

Another category might be default emotional vibe: Does she enjoy dominating from a place of anger or is she more nurturing?

Finally, most important to me is sadism: is pain just a way to correct behavior or is the infliction of pain something she enjoys for its own sake?

I'm sure there are many other aspects to consider. The wonderful thing with all of the multifaceted characteristics that comprise any Domme, means there is a wonderful variety of Dommes out there, and we can all hopefully find a good fit with a bit of exploration.

Happy exploring everyone,
tab