jb,

I have to agree with swordfish about the first two categories because those seem to be the same to me with the difference just being location for sessioning. I also think that we need to be clear that you are talking about Pros only and not all Dominant women.

You also do not break out traveling Dommes... which is totally fine... except that you put so much emphasis on where sessions take place and most traveling Dommes play in hotel rooms in the cities they are at even if they are "Traditional" in their ways.

Where there is a difference that I feel you really missed is actually between House Dommes vs Independent (who may use commercial dungeon space). In my definition, a House Domme is someone who works for the dungeon using their menu of services and performs sessions based on bookings created/managed by the House. In a lot of cases, these are women who are not actually dominant but like the money they earn (they also tend to be very short-lived). I believe an example of this would be Pandora's Box (that is only my impression of how that place works though so I apologize if that is a bad example).

An Independent Domme, even if they use a commercial space for sessions, works extremely differently and handles all of their own bookings and determines how they interact with clients in and out of sessions. An example of this would be any totally independent Domme with their own private space, but also those we think of as Atlanta Dungeon Dommes.

I also think that Pro Switches are a completely different subgroup and fetishists who solely focus on one thing, such as: Rubber Dommes, Shibari/Rope Dommes, Spankers, Chastity Dommes, Smokers & Foot Dommes don't all fit into category #3 if you don't include both dungeons and public play as part of your definition of where sessions take place. Yes, these are all fetishes that Dommes play to, but there are also Dommes who only offer that specific service in a session just like session wrestlers do.

In the age of Covid, we also now have Online/Remote Dommes (which are different from FinDumbs) who use methods like Skype, NiteFlirt, etc... to interact. They may also use daily instruction / service assignments and remote play toys like chastity devices, vibrators and electrical to control a sub both during the session and on an ongoing basis (usually with a monthly fee rather than an hourly session cost) without actually meeting for a physical session. You may want to lump them in with findumbs but it is a very different thing.

These are just the ones I came up with off the top of my head, but in reality... I think doing this is a losing battle as EVERY Domme (with the exception of House Dommes) work in their own ways and cross over any boundary you can come up with.