Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Over the course of years, I've some men who want only private sessions. They have no desire to be at an event or party. Unless the shoot is free of any other males, they don't want to be on set. Then, there are those that love everything. Where are your comfort levels? What do you enjoy?

Interesting question. I once described to a Mistress that I’m “an exhibitionist for one Mistress,” which kinda makes sense since most of my sessions have been role play with me as a captured Tarzan or jungle slave wearing very little. Still, as I have posted here (I think) I was asked several times over the years to be the “training sub” for a Mistresses who were teaching wanna-be dominas. Mistresses have called in other Dominas into a session to, in the words of one, “show you off.”

In the days before smartphones and online security cameras I’d pick up my Mistress at her Queens apartment at dawn on a few summer Sundays and drive to the (then) quiet north Brooklyn waterfront to worship her, get reprimanded and just about go nude before driving back to her apartment for us to finish the sessions in private.

The biggest chance was a video more than a decade ago. With this one Mistress we would session in hotels and she’d pick me up in the lobby, I’d follow her into the hotel emergency stairway and worship her feet, before we adjourned to her room. About the video she was a bodybuilder/fitness model and Domina who knew how to video her own sessions with lights, camcorder with remote, etc. No crew. She was in an animal print string bikini and matching high heels, I was in my usual animal print plus a matching mask that covered my whole head. She sold videos online with guys that didn’t wear masks. She had no problem that I wanted to. I paid for an hour but I must have been there two or more hours due to the set-ups. I did it because I was in deep, DEEP subspace (LOL!) and was in good shape then. But it never made it online. She retired six months or so later.

All of this is about as far as I would go, then and now.