Originally Posted By WTF20
Do you really think such extreme violence and human degradation is okay as long as it’s consensual?

My answer is, yes and no. The whipping at the beginning was incredibly unsafe because the Domme had very little control over the quirt and wasn't avoiding the areas of the body that you need to when doing impact play. My guess is that is why Cheyenne couldn't watch it and being that unsafe is not ok even with "consent", since consent to activities still assumes that the Dominant has some clue about what they are doing.

However, I didn't think the actual whipping itself was that extreme or violent in its intensity compared to other ones I have seen. It was just really sloppy and uncontrolled in a very dangerous way. As for the rest, I am not into FTT so I kept jumping ahead when she did brown to see if there was something else or the whipping and "full toilet" is what you meant by the "extreme violence and human degredation" (there wasn't anything else that I saw).

Full toilet is a valid fetish for those who are into it, which is why there is the FTT forum specifically dedicated to it on this board. So, my answer to your question is that I do think all activities in the video are fine between consenting adults (even if the execution of the whipping wasn't) and neither the Domme nor the sub needs either help or to face charges for being into their kinks.

My opinion might change on the charges if the whipping did cause a level of physical harm that required hospitalization but those should only be on the level of criminal negligence.