As long as cameras are not involved, I am pretty open about situations. I have no issues with trans, sissies or other guys being there regardless of how I am dressed (or not dressed) as long as there is no sexual interaction between us and no males attempt to dominate me directly (to be clear, I don't consider a trans woman who identifies as a woman to be a man even if she is pre-op... Although her male parts are still male parts to me). However, I must admit to being somewhat of a kink junkie so the crazier the situation the more I tend to like it.

One Domme really likes taking me to a sex club and putting on a show or just putting me in bondage and displaying me as she enjoys herself. I have served beside and had other male subs participate in sessions/play with a Domme/Dommes. I have been semi-cuckolded by Dommes who have either put me in bondage or just made me stand there as they have played with others instead of me (both D/s and sexually). I have been at events and parties where there were lots of couples, some of which would do public play while I was focused on serving the Domme I was there with. Other than the cuckolding, I have enjoyed all of those things and even the cuckolding wasn't breaking a rule... I just didn't enjoy it.

My comfort level, on the other hand, is always about privacy rather than the activity or who else is in that private setting. I don't do conventions or other events that require that I provide my ID. I won't do pictures with kinksters even if we are in normal clothes. I love being at shoots as long as I am always behind the camera but won't do anything in front even if I am fully covered from head to toe.

Not sure of exactly do what you were looking for in an answer, but I hope that covers it.