Quote:
I was wondering if your experience with findom been entirely online or have you met the Domme you are playing this with?

My initial findom experiences were entirely in person. It started With pro Dommes who i did in person sessions with. I would pay them to stop punishing me, to let me out of chastity etc. All of this was in addition to my session fees. Over time this turned into just findom where i would give them money as a form of submission and a power exchange.

While i dabbled online my findom experience was primarily in person. I actually wasnt looking to change the in person setup. When Covid struck i started a distance relationship with an online findom. Im surpised how much i like the interaction. What has been really enjoyable for me is the constant contact. Much of online findom seems to be based on the concept of subs sending money and getting nothing for it. But my setup is different. We are in touch daily. We session virtually once or twice a week. Ive never had that experience and it makes me feel like im in a true D/s relationships We are making plans to meet a few times a year but based on distance it will mostly be an online relationship.

No doubt im paying for that level of interaction. And the relationship takes a lot of effort from both of us. If i had to guess she spends close to 20 hours virtually a month with me. Much of what we do Is a form of consensual non consent. She has my credit card. She spends what she wants within pre discussed limits. But the excitement of not knowing how much she will spend one month vs the next makes it exciting for me. The sacrifice to adjust to her spending habits is on me. Sometimes she just calls me because she wants to do something and wants me to pay for it. Knowing that she can do what she wants without worrying about money and its my job as a sub to make that happen really heightens my submissive side

I get its not for everyone. I probably couldnt take one swing of a cane but im happy to do this. Im lucky that i can indulge this with my discretionary income and dont have a family to hide it from.