Originally Posted By AspX
Originally Posted By junglebeast
Those attitudes haven't changed, just the media they are using to get an audience.

JB,

I'm sorry but we have to disagree on this point. The women you refer to were actual working Pro Dommes unlike the findumbs I am referring to. The Dommes of the past may have focused on manipulating men to make the most money they could (which is very much a stripper attitude) but they still had to have some idea about D/s and some BDSM skills just to work in a dungeon setting.

You are correct that the way findumbs of today meet clients is very different but it is that zero barrier to entry that makes it a completely different thing from the women you are comparing them to. Financial Domination is a valid fetish but just demanding money from guys doesn't make a woman a Domme and there is a large difference between a findumb and a Domme who does Financial Domination.

Well, come to think of it I kind of experienced findom a couple of times. Two Mistresses trusted me enough to make deposits directly to their bank accounts. In going to their banks, usually at lunch, I'd get a bit aroused knowing why I was there and what I was doing. The big kick was texting the Mistress after the deposit was completed, and usually I'd get a suggestive text in response. So I can understand the appeal.