Hello fp. Good to see you here again. I am sure each Lady has her own opinion but I prefer Venmo with a close second going to CashApp. It is still important for you to be discreet with the note. Neither of them deduct a fee (we get it all) if the receiver is willing to wait a couple of days for it to hit their bank account. If they want an instant credit they both charge a small fee.

Giftrocket canceled a transaction 10 days later (after I had already done the session) and closed my account because the guy put "session deposit" in the notes. They sent me an email saying that I needed to find a different way to accept payment because they were only for gifts. I have heard of this happening to several Ladies.

Paypal reveals both our real names so I don't use that at all. (Venmo is owned by Paypal but the process for sign up is different.)

Amazon gift card is a very safe option. It protects identity and I have never heard of one being revoked. However, there is only so much you can do with Amazon dollars. If cash is tight for a Domme or she has a surplus of funds with Amazon she probably will not want payment this way.

Hope this helps.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn