I am loathe to be the one to post this... both because of the news itself and that it is usually the type of news that someone who knew the person generally does (and I never had the honor of meeting her) but apparently Madam Grace Marie of LA left this world on September 11th 2020.

The first place I saw the news was just now in a post by Dominatrix Iris on Twitter. You can read her letter to the late Madam Grace Marie here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFIXxxNJTwZ/?igshid=drzbl7ke8soq

The true tragedy of this is that Madam Grace Marie lived with mental illness that culminated in her taking her own life.

Please... If you are struggling with issues in these extremely difficult times, talk to someone instead of making the ultimate and irrevocable decision to abandon those who care about you.

As for Madam Grace Marie and those who knew and cared about her, my thoughts and condolences to you. She may be gone but she will continue to live for a long time in your thoughts and memories so please take comfort in your great fortune for having her as a part of your life for as long as you did.

Rest in Power Madam Grace Marie