Why do Trump fans so blindly support Blue Lives and Police when the Police were absolutely tyrannical during the lockdowns and in many cases, still are? I see videos of Trump fans pushing back ANTIFA goons only to get arrested by the Police for doing it. And you should see what the Police have done to Ammon Bundy in Idaho. It's disgusting.

I do not support law enforcement. Police have never done me any favors and have only done negative things. If Police have proven to be useless at protecting property in places like Minneapolis and elsewhere, perhaps they should be defunded, disbanded, and out of our way. I trust my Glock and AK more than I trust the Police to protect me.

Trump fans should be against the Police and let them know just how outnumbered they are. I don't think we should go to the level that BLM or ANTIFA have with the violence towards Police, but we definitely should be protesting and organizing to show the Police they're on their own.

Everyone should look at what the Police in Australia have been doing to the citizens there and asking if that's what we want here. We must push back.