Originally Posted By Blu
I actually wanted to know if someone that has done FT (for example with Empress Ming or someone with a similar style) has become mentally ill (depressed, paranoid, etc.) or if as far as it is known doesn't lead to such extreme mental problems?

Also again as a beginner, I am afraid that my family and friends learn about my interest in FT which will be EXTREMELY shameful and embarrassing for me. Is it easy to engage in FT with a domina and keep it a secret at the same time? I mean I would rather get COVID-19 and die than people realizing I'm into FT.

Apparently physical risks are low in developed nations. I see mistresses that have reviews going back for years that are still active and I've not seen any bad reviews and complaints about them.

Any advice?

I had a similar fear regarding anal with a dominant male. I put away my fears and trusted my Domme's judgment. My suggestion is to find a Mistress you respect, worship, and trust. A good Domme will start slowly respecting your limits, pushing them only when she knows your ready.