Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Originally Posted By gimp
In our kinky world most would view it as a strength. As for the regular vanilla people probably see submission as a weakness.

For a man to put on a ballerina outfit or bend over for a strap on, to be considered weak, is beyond me. That is a sign of self assurance and someone who just wants to have fun, without worrying what anyone else would think.

How can I put this politely and not graphically? I got into the scene as a horny 20 yr old seeing a grainy B&W pic of a hot late 40s woman in leather. I went there not knowing a damned thing but willing to experiment to be with her. I was respectful. It was extremely hot. Wonderful. My Mom raised me as a gentleman. I think that’s the reason I took chances and followed instruction, with limits, in the decades since. I feel privileged to have met, known and enjoyed so many creative, strong women. Many pushed my limits as they got to know me. In my last sessions last year I did things that my 20 yr old self would have said, “What?” I was brave enough to take a chance and Dominas gave me the confidence to try. Mistresses are brave and, thanks to them, so are subs. Mistresses provide confidence... and safety if they are real pros. In my case my Mistresses objectified by masculinity to be of service and entertainment to them. I learned and I’m very thankful.