Just curious... for the dommes who have a decent number of sessions per month, has it been harder to bank cash lately?

I recall getting about $3000 cash as partial repayment for a loan I made to someone and went to Wells Fargo and was told basically they couldn't accept the cash for deposit, so I had to go to Chase to deposit it. I have accounts at both. I can't remember if there were questions where the cash came from at Chase, but it was shocking at Wells Fargo.

Lately I've seen so much discrimination at businesses. Cash is either not accepted, only accepted w/ correct change, or only accepted at certain registers in a self checkout. I use credit cards, so I'm fine. I always thought businesses preferred cash, but I have to assume there are handling fees and they may also be working in conjunction with the banking industry to move the US and World to a cashless, chipped society.

Anyways, just curious how the cash situation has been and if any of the titans in the industry have thoughts on how to prepare or innovate, or if anything is already working out for them? I've found that with most dommes requiring deposits, I'm able to pay $100 of a $300 session w/ a credit card by buying a $100 Amazon gift card at a grocery store. I don't like supporting that company, but in all fairness, Jeff Bezos never required any Amazon customers to wear masks.