On another thread someone said something along the lines of “can’t we all just talk about getting kicked in the balls”. And I thought, that sounds like a wonderful thread

Last week I did a session focused on ball busting. I’ve had good luck finding women on Session Girls who seem to really enjoy it. This was someone I had seen before, she came over to my house and spent an hour kicking, slapping, punching me.

The interesting thing to me was how the session bordered on humiliation, which has never been my thing, but as I think about it, there is a humiliation aspect to getting kicked in the nuts. In this case, she had me on all fours, told me to stick my ass out like a whore and then would land a kick from behind, also then had me crawl from room to room behind her busting me in each room. The session ended with me standing and her repeatedly thundering knees into me until I basically crumpled to the ground.

I still enjoy a good pro domme, dungeon more classic scene but there is something about the more beat down aspect of a session in a non dungeon environment with no restraints, no tools,etc that I really enjoy. Not sure how well it would fit with other kinks, but with a good old fashioned kick to the balls it really works well.