Originally Posted By John_Bolton
Til the end of 2020 for COVID? Try til the end of 2021. I am going on record here...... COVID is weaponized to accomplish an agenda and is not going away at the end of 2020. We'll still be in cold and flu season. So all flu cases will be counted. Trust me.

Remember.... it was just two weeks to flatten the curve. Now it's just a two week delay to reopen schools. It's only two more weeks. Just another month. Just another two weeks. Just another two weeks.

Get the picture?

Blah... Blah... Political Opinion... Blah...

When the covid crisis actually ends is irrelevant to when the business returns to a pre-covid revenue level. The point here is that the fundraiser is not just to get to September but to take The Studio in Chicago to 2021. This update was prompted by Mistress Simone posting this information on Twitter, but was made more relevant by your own statements in this thread about how you wouldn't contribute because they would just come back and ask for more money next month. This has been refuted by her statement of what meeting the gosl woild mean for the facility.

From an opinion point of view, expectations are that one (if not more) vaccines will be approved and distribution will begin near the end of the year (even if "near" means the beginning of 2021). In addition, new treatments for the virus (which are also currently in testing) should also be approved for general use in the same general timeframe.

So, just like when people rushed to return to normal this spring/summer, I expect there will be a much greater comfort level with both attending events and sessoning for both Pros and clients. This will either allow for Dungeons to return to full self-sufficiency or for that revenue stream to be close enough that the owners who have to bear the costs can reasonably absorb those costs for a little bit.

It is ok for you to disagree with that assessment as you have already expressed that you will not contribute to supporting facilities such as this for any reason. That is your choice, and it is a valid one, but trolling the efforts or denigrating others because they wish to goes beyond just not contributing and it is just not appreciated.