Originally Posted By Cheyenne
While I've always been totally accepting of what other people want to do, it has bothered me to see men top women. I will never forget being at the HellFire Club when a pot belly man who looked like he had no respect for himself was whipping the heck out of a cute young lady. I had to walk away. It was not my business what the two of them enjoyed. It just seemed abusive to me in a way that was uncomfortable. I will say the exception to male top/ fem sub, is when it is benevolent. Two of my long ago friends were such a couple. When they did shows, it was obvious that his goal was to bring her erotic satisfaction. He was protective over her. It was a cool dynamic they had going on. It would still probably blow the fantasy for a lot of men who see the lady of their interest only as a top. But, I respected, that he seemed to be serving her more than the other way around.

I agree with you. I've seen videos of FBBs that are dominant do videos where they are losing a wrestling match, really taken apart, by another FBB or a guy. Never liked that, never want to see that. The image or aura of those ladies are that they are ALWAYS alpha, so those videos, while kinky for some, goes against their "brand" at least in my eyes.