It is not intentional theft by most viewers. But, video producers have nothing to gain from their content being viewed for free. It has cost most of us a small fortune and put some out of business. Many tube and pirate sites make money through advertisements. Some even have the nerve to set up their own membership areas with the content of other people. It is lousy. I was lucky to get in and make money before the piracy became rampant. But, anyway, I did talk to my production manager today and a few of the beautiful ladies we shoot with. Based on some of the names you've mentioned, you will love the lady who will be the antagonist in the marriage counseling movie. We've also put a call into Tangent for a shoot down the road. Your bringing her up reminded me that it has been too since we've seen her. Everyone loves Tangent. Even off set, she's just an awesome, special person.

The conversations here inspired a few movie ideas. It wasn't my intention to come up with script ideas when opening up this discussion....but the comments here got my wheels turning. :-)