All of this makes the assumption that it's the Dommes being unwilling to do sessions that is the problem. That is not the problem - at least not here. I can't speak for every city/Dungeon, but it's primarily that subs aren't traveling due to COVID. There are no conventions, work meetings are being done via Zoom and even locals are mostly working from home and are having to get very creative just to carve out an hour or two away from their families. It sounds like you are single and can travel or get away for a session easily. That is not true of most clients of pro Dommes.

The scenario you describe with multiple sessions isn't likely to happen anytime soon. I wish it would. Trust Me. You are correct about at least one thing - the old way of doing business is gone. I think individual Dommes that take their business seriously will do, and have done, just fine during this time. We are making up the shortfall with Skype session and other online options. The big wonderful shared spaces are what is in jeopardy and as Asp has pointed out, replacing them once gone is herculean task. I know how difficult it is to get all the pieces to fit with a successful commercial space.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn