Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Last night I had an interesting conversation with a long time friend about his moving his subbie girl in with him. He is more on the submissive side of the play fence than dominant but, he likes it all. I raised the question how it would go for their Master/subbie girl relationship if she saw him switch. In a perfect world, they could have a Dom friend over and top both of them when the mood strikes. But, we were both skeptical if it would change the dynamics of their relationship if she saw him play slave for the evening. What are your thoughts? If you saw your Dom switch, would it put you off?

Mistress, your question is another revelation to me that even though I have tons of experience my tastes in session (and I guess the Dominas I've served) have been off the beaten path, no pun intended.

For instance, the first time I became a switch in session was in a role play where "Tarzan" was supposed to save the "Amazon Princess" and by the end of the session he became her addicted male slut. The Mistress, who was in her late 20s, agreed to be tied up (lightly) to begin the session. "Tarzan" unties and saves her and they escape. Sadistic seduction ensues by the time that make camp for the night and at the end the "Princess" was dominant and Tarzan a sub. Something similar happened with a dominant female bodybuilder. "Tarzan" was far more physical with her, and it happened naturally without discussing it first, but by the end the FBB made me her sub.

Both cases were not relationships, but I sessioned with each several times so there was mutual trust and chemistry. Each lady loved the creativity of it, as did I, and the ladies, and myself, ALWAYS knew they were in charge. I was acting.

Over the years, especially in NYC in the '80s & '90s, I always heard and read that new Dominas were trained as subs by veteran Mistresses to understand the dynamics. The stories sounded a bit like urban legends so I'm not sure.