I guess closure of places like this will be the new normal as people say. I don't like seeing stuff like this, but people must understand that their failure to still conduct sessions caused this. I would not feel comfortable donating money to a place that is around 9k of their 14k goal and threatens to close if they don't hit 14k, but offers no donation refund if they don't hit the goal. They shot themselves in the foot. Why throw money to a failing place? People pick winners. Perhaps independent dommes will outfit their spaces more and there will be more sharing of spaces during tours or new types of double sessions. If a space gets booked, such as, hypothetically, the Atlanta Dungeon gets booked by one slave with Mistress Ayn while someone on tour is using the space and a slave wants to book with the touring Domme. Perhaps the touring domme's slave would feel up for subsidizing the session of Mistress Ayn's slave by paying an additional co-use fee so both sessions could occur at the same time. Some slaves might like this option all around and seeing other sessions occur before their eyes. People will need to get creative. Obviously the old way of business is gone.