Let nature run it's course. Seriously. This is dommes' personal choices to not feel safe to return to Chicago or visit there (possibly due more to the shootings than the virus honestly).

I disagree with the extreme reactions some people are doing and think the virus reaction is out of control. Needless to say, actions have consequences.

Feel free to donate, but I personally cannot support such a cause, especially when it comes to the New Detroit/Chicago. Chicago is destroying itself. Very unsafe. I am not denying the virus exists, but I have tried to live my life normally and assume risk. We should not be asked to bail some venue out because they didn't conduct sessions. If local clients can't be counted on to continue sessioning, if I were a domme, I would move somewhere that people weren't so scared.

It would be one thing if a gym was forced to close, but I'd still expect them to push back against health department tyrants first. In this case, this is a secretive business that decided on its own to shut it's doors. Perhaps that disgusting mayor in Chicago ruined things for everyone.

As we see with pander culture and the NBA, the new phrase is, Get Woke, Go Broke. Well, stop conducting sessions... go broke too.

Edited by John_Bolton (08/07/20 10:49 PM)