John_Bolton, I am seeing a tendency to involve political ideology in your posts. If this continues you will be restricted to the Off Topic & Politics forums.

Domina.ms Admin

To avoid pain and shock later, now might be a good time to raise prices by 10%. I say this because if you are earning a living from conducting sessions, you must keep up with the times. If you are charging $250 per session, go to $275. $275 to $300. I think most people would pay it without thinking much about it. It's better to go from $250 to $275 now so you can more easily go to $300 later and not have it seem like a shock to clients. Imagine if you had a landlord who kept his rent at $1000 every year and failed to maintain the dwelling because he didn't go up slowly over ten years. Then he can't exactly go to $1150 like all the other houses because it shocks the tenant and causes them to move out to a better maintained similar house and leaves the landlord forever stuck with a slumlord type place.

Better pay=better equipment and facility.

Gold, silver, and crypto assets are all skyrocketing because the dollar is losing value. If you search DXY, the US dollar chart, you'll see the dollar is at 92.8. Normal is 100. It's lost over 7% in value recently and continues to decline. Stocks, gold, silver, etc. keep rising because of the trillions being pumped into the economy from bailouts.

With 3 trillion being pumped in, that means there is now an extra 9000 for each US citizen. With no new assets or services to go along with that, the people who lose out are those who still make the same money per year because prices for things go up.

Edited by DominaAdmin (08/12/20 07:13 PM)