New member, but a veteran of the professional BDSM scene.

I used to session a lot in the late 90s and early 2000s and boy I met some fantastic ladies back then. The New York scene was hopping and I was fortunate that I got to travel somewhat and also had a few adventures to Europe.

Almost all of the ladies I met back then have retired from the professional scene now. In fact I would imagine there are not many Pro Dommes who worked in the year 2000 still working now.

These days I tend to session professionally once or twice a year as a special treat but I guess tastes have changed quite a lot. For example I would say that back then the standard image of the Domme was fully leatherclad including gloves and thigh boots and even beginning Mistresses had at least one good pair of boots.

Of course things change and the look of Mistress dressed in full leather isn't so common these days which for me is a shame, but I guess I am a bit out of date.

I might use this thread to reminisce a bit in my old age (though I am still young at heart) about some of my experiences and compare them with others. I hope that's ok and I look forward to being a member of the board.