Acknowledging that there is a difference between subs who session with many different Mistresses and those of us who may have, what We/we think of as more of a long term Domme/sub relationship, i was thinking about session prep and wondering what others do.

Time zone management - experience has taught me that if the Domme a sub is seeing is on the opposite coast then it is better , especially as one ages, to adjust to the new time zone fora day before a session. Being well rested makes the session better and if you can't sleep after crossing a few time zones then take something to make you sleep the night before.

Daytime(afternoon sessions) i have found work better if a sub is moving west to east.

Personal hygiene - a manicure and a pedicure are most appreciated by most Dommes i expect no matter what the focus of the session will be. No woman likes to see/meet /touch a man with bird claws attached to their toes and /or fingernails that look like coke spoons or that you just spent the last month repairing a steam locomotive.

Haircuts - i like to keep my hair short but my Mistress likes my hair long enough so that she can get a good grip and use my hair as another point of physically controlling me. i therefore get my haircut post session

Speaking of hair -the trimming of nose and ear hair should be part of everyday life.

Dental Hygiene - it can and should be more than just brushing and flossing. A good dental cleaning a week before a session that includes scaling / polishing etc makes the sub show that he has pride of purpose and wants to be as presentable as possible. If the sub is going to have a proper cleaning this should be done a week before the session to allow their mouth to heal inside completely.

Waxing or shaving - metro- sexuals have made manscaping an accepted part of male grooming. i wonder how many Dommes prefer that the subs they are in session with are waxed below with clean and smooth sissy holes as well as being hairless up front. A hairless back that does not provide direct proof that the sub has not recently descended from apes is i am sure also appreciated.

Pre-session prep

Self cleaning, depending on the Domme a pre session enema may be in order unless the Domme prefers to include that activity in Her session play.

Shower and shave before 9 a few hours (not that morning) the session, don't wear cologne. Bring if you are going home to a family environment a bar of the same soap and a travel tube of the same shampoo and deodorant that you left the house wearing that morning. Keeping a fresh shirt at work allows you to dress nicely for your session and wear the fresh shirt home.

Wear clean clothes (this includes fresh socks and underwear) and have polished your shoes. All women measure men on the quality of their shoes and whether or not they are polished - don't kid yourself this is important.

Turn off the tracking feature on your cell phone (i.e. if you are out for dinner with a customer) and someone checks the phone's location - it is always better if it doesn't show your phone in an unusual part of town.

i am hoping others both Dommes and subs can add to this thread with their thoughts and suggestions.

Obviously, some things are different between casual sessions and long term time in service situations.