Originally Posted By ztrade
From websites and reviews I assumed that many dommes did golden shower on subs at times unexpectedly, and not just cause the sub asked for g s before or during the session.

Anyone have stories along this line to share, of giving or receiving?

As usual your tendency to cherry pick from online sources gives you a distorted view of the frequency of certain practices.

I have received a GS exactly twice without requesting it. The first occurrence was a very long time ago. Towards the end of the session the mistress suddenly exposed herself and urinated on my naked torso being careful to avoid my face. She ordered me to shower at the end of the session. This was definitely not on my list of interests (but neither was it a hard limit). I did not know what to make of it and did not discuss it with her. After that I did not discuss with it her being somewhat confused as to my feelings. I only did one more session with this Domina and during it she did not repeat the GS.

The second instance occurred only a few years ago. It was very similar with it being delivered to my naked torso. What was different this time was that I wasn't shy about discussing it with the Domina afterwards. Later I came up with the idea of her compelling me to drink her golden through some form of torture. This was eventually carried out in a another session. In fact several sessions. Very hot maso fantasy.

One thing I should mention is that in neither case did this happen the first session I had with the Domina. In both cases some chemistry had already been established which made the lady feel comfortable pushing the envelope.