My first GS came out of an unscripted deep subspace session with a female athlete and dancer who does scissors, domination and role play. She had to pee and I begged to follow her in the bathroom in her hotel room to watch. After she was done I was used to lick her clean, briefly. She was based on the west coast, me in NYC, so I’d see her two, maybe three times a year plus more than a few conversations on the phone.

In planning the next session I begged for my first GS, on my torso and groin. She was hesitant, knowing me, she said, “I don’t want you to get squirrelly.” I said I wouldn’t. In the middle of the next sessions she ordered me to crawl behind her as she went to the bathroom. She told me to lie down face up in the bathtub, balanced herself on the edges of the bathtub, squatted down and proceeded to baptize my chest and groin. It was a powerful pose. The warm golden was an amazing high. When she was done she got off the edge of the bathtub and said, “Shower yourself off, and be quick about it.”

When I got back to the bedroom (it was another hotel session) she sat at the edge of a lounge chair wearing gold strapless high heels and a matching bikini top. She instructed me to kneel in between her legs and pleasure her. I put her massive legs on my shoulders and began my work. I could taste and smell the GS that she did not clean herself, and worked on pleasuring her. I felt almost high when I was done. It was one of the most erotic and submissive acts I’ve ever done.