Originally Posted By 87pegged
There are two Prodoms that I am interested to session with but the deposit seems somewhat risky on their behalf. One wants 50% and another wants the entire session prepaid through cash app or Venmo. Receiving $300 or $600 through one of these apps must cause red flags.

Wanted to see what others have seen

The amounts themselves -- 50% or pre-pay in full -- aren't necessarily unusual at this point, but I would be wary if the Domme is new or unknown.

You're right in that those processors are a risk because they both are explicitly anti-adult. Whether that amount causes a red flag is hard to say. I really have no idea what the average transaction is or how often people send those amounts, so it's possible it doesn't send a flag.

I have never used Venmo, but I have used Cash. Cash's deposit into your account is immediate. So, in theory, even if the amount was flagged, it should still hit her account and not held by Cash or be lost in some digital space.

If you have personal concerns, you could also ask if there are any other options.