I agree, it's not something that breaks the bank, but I probably wasn't not gonna see her at $450 an hour and just out of curiosity clarified. Definitely not at $550 an hour, now we're in the doubles territory or two hour session time, but I think most still come under that.

If it's a well known domme or someone like Goddess Tangent, I think they can get away with $600 all day long and we'll feel lucky if everything lines up. This domme probably gets some to pay it, but just from what I can tell, most men she posts about bring cash and lay it on her doorstep on their knees. Maybe that's satisfying to them, but not me.

On the other hand though, at least it's in a sense, a good thing. She's not tarnishing her brand by trying to offer discounts or specials. So anyone that does see her and has a fantasy of paying a high amount can do so.

For me, it would have been nice to session this week, but I think I'll be better off waiting til middle of next week for the other one to return to town at $300 an hour considering everything she has going for her.