I know I'm fortunate to be able to say this but a few hundred dollars in session costs is a rounding error to me. I figure session with whoever you want if its in your budget. Id rather find a Domme who i am likely to have a good dynamic with than worry about plus or minus 100 an hour. For what its worth i haven’t necessarily found a better experience based on a higher price but it doesn't keep me away when a Domme I want to see charges a higher price.

The Domme I see most consistently charges 700 for 3 hours. Which seems like an incredible rate for the experience, i typically round up to a 900 and it still seems like a good deal.

Interestingly enough the most I've ever paid for a session is 1k an hour. It was with a findom. Ive been known to spend some time in that scene. Was also a midwestern city. It was fun wasn't the best session ever. But id rather have the memory of that session than the 2k it cost me. Plus i can tell people that i got to session with her and i am probably in a small club.

On a different note if i ever come across Goddess Tangent and she offers me a session at 400/hr. Im in for about half the day.