So I am in the midwest right now and in a city where there are only three dommes, one just said her rate would be a $100 deposit plus $450 for the session. I emailed to clarify if it was $450 total or $550 and it's $550.

She's crazy. Her only fans content is not good and not much twitter activity. Kind of a bigger girl, but curious to see what her sessions would be like. I'll visit the one that is $300 an hour, has a dungeon, has appeared in some videos, and is just out of town at the moment.

I realize she has a right to charge what she wants and maybe she gets this amount from people. I notice she has guys who seem to enjoy showing up to her house and doing cash deliveries for 2 minutes ($400) and being told to leave, so I guess she figures if she does do a session, it's gonna be $550 and I'll either show up or I won't.

My thought is that she just figures sometimes she'll get it and is more into the financial slaves that willingly deliver money all the time. She's not as up to date (maybe she is) on the common $250 to $300 an hour sessions. Heck, Goddess Tangent quoted $400 for an hour and I thought that would have been amazing if I was able to actually schedule.

I could buy a new Glock for less than $550 and I know what I'd be getting with it.