Since I’ve been around the scene for more years than I care to say, I’ve gotten my share of compliments. The most dramatic, farcical or disrespectful instance (take your pick) was with a MIstress I’ve sessioned with 20+ years. We see each other off and on. I haven’t seen her since late last year. She’s been under-the-radar in recent years and we meet mostly in her apartment, a compliment right there. We do role-play “Me Tarzan, You Amazon Queen” we know each other very well and she has a good sense of humor.

We started out one day and she ordered “Tarzan” about (I’m four or five inches taller than her) and she delights in slapping me around or “roughing you up” as she puts it and loves my reactions. This day she slapped me around, I reacted, and she tilted her head and grinned in an obviously seductive way.

I instantly read the situation did something I never did before. I said to myself, “If I don’t kiss her now I never will.” I took her into my arms and kissed her passionately. She didn’t resist. The Mistress eventually broke off the embrace and I waited for the punishment or get thrown out of her apartment. She looked at me and said, “I DECIDE when we kiss!” She grabbed me and then kissed me. When she was done the Mistress whispered in my ear, “You’re a good kisser,” and then went back being the Amazon, pointed to the floor and ordered me to begin worshipping her feet. As I was leaving we said goodbye and said, “You better appreciate that you get too many damned privileges from me,” and, as always, gave me a goodbye hug.