As Mistress Ayn and many of the Ladies of the FemDom Mansion can attest -- i am a crier. It is not often from the pain, actually i am more inclined to have a body orgasm after a good sound whipping or canning.

The crying, as Mistress Ayn, acknowledges in Her post to this thread, is an emotional release, not from the pain. After a particularly powerful kidnapping scenario where the Mistress threatened me to be locked up in the van all night and not allowed into the FemDom Mansion, i was finally allowed inside. As soon as i saw Mistress Ayn i fell to my hands and knees and cried - hard. It was such a relief to be allowed inside given that being separated from my Mistress was such a major fear.

i also had major cry when i finally succumbed to being Mistress Ayn's slave. i realized that She had finally "broken me." Not broken as in destroyed me but broken through all of the barriers i had built up for decades, even while seeing and serving Mistresses. i was finally Her slave and the joy and relief was overwhelming and came out in tears of joy. It was very therapeutic.

A slave crying can be a good thing, yet in the hands of the right Mistress.